Good Health Body Cleanse Kit
Good Health Body Cleanse supports detoxing the liver and bowel regularly which not only provides the equivalent of a ‘spring clean’, it also supports the liver so it can perform its important filtering role more effectively.
Good Health Body Cleanse™ includes Multi Cleanse™, which contains the liver tonic herbs Milk Thistle, Dandelion root, Yellow Dock and Turmeric along with Red Clover and Burdock to support blood cleansing and bowel function and other key nutrients to support liver detoxification.
Also included is the comprehensive Multi Fibre™ to help soothe and regulate the bowel to support healthy bowel functioning, an essential part of any detox.
Body Cleanse™ may be undertaken as a rapid one week detox or a more gentle detox over one month depending on your lifestyle and condition.
7 Day Quick Cleanse:
Multi Cleanse™: Adults: Take 3 capsules 3 times daily before food, until finished or as professionally advised.
Multi Fibre™: Adults: Take 4 capsules 3 times daily with water, before food, until finished or as professionally advised.
1 Month Maintenance Cleanse:
Multi Cleanse™: Adults: Take 2 capsules every morning before food, until finished or as professionally advised.
Multi Fibre™: Adults: Take 3 capsules every morning with water, before food, until finished or as professionally advised.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not take while pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Ensure adequate fluid intake when taking fibre supplements – 2 litres per day is recommended.
- Some changes in bowel habits may occur due to increased fibre intake.
- If any unusual changes occur including abdominal pain or extended constipation seek professional advice.
- Lowered absorption of medicines may occur when taking concentrated fibre; therefore it is recommended that Multi Fibre™ should be taken two hours after medication.
- People with diagnosed diabetes should check with their doctor as blood sugar levels could be altered when using this product.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (whole root liquorice) may increase blood pressure. Care is required for people on blood pressure medicines – check with your doctor first.